Brian Herberth began working as an attorney with Kelley & Ferraro, LLP in January 2015. Brian has served as an attorney since 2007. He has worked with and for Union members for over 15 years. Mr. Herberth has worked tirelessly for the working class and with people who have suffered injuries as a result of another’s negligence. Mr. Herberth has successfully tried several cases, obtaining favorable outcomes for his clients. He specializes in Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, Criminal Law, Asbestos, Medical Malpractice and Eminent Domain. In addition to injuries, Mr. Herberth has also worked on several class actions, including but not limited to cases involving Ohio gasoline suppliers and national banks. Mr. Herberth is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio and The United States District Court located in Cleveland, Ohio.
Areas of Practice
- Asbestos Litigation
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2007
- Cleveland State University
- B.A. - 2001
- Major: Political Science
- Maple Heights High School - 1993
- Jury verdict for $ 90,000.00 for injuries sustained when a teenager was struck by a motor-vehicle while he was crossing the street.
- Settled over 5 million dollars in asbestos related claims, including but not limited to third-party claims and bankruptcy trust claims.
- Court of Appeals overturned a $ 900,000.00 judgment against a Plaintiff under a business contract.
- Settled an insurance claim for $ 300,000.00 for injuries suffered in a motor-vehicle accident.
- Settled an insurance claim for $ 275,000.00 for injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State and American Bar Association, Member