Brian Richard Herberth
Brian Herberth began working for Kelley Ferraro in 2001 as a paralegal. He returned and was hired as attorney in 2015. In December of 2019 Brian was named a Partner of Kelly Ferraro. He worked and continues to work representing working men and women in a variety of disciplines. Mr. Herberth has successfully tried several cases, obtaining favorable outcomes for his clients. He specializes in Asbestos & Mesothelioma litigation, Car Accidents, Nursing Home Abuse, Medical Malpractice and Toxic Torts. In addition Mr. Herberth has worked on several class actions. He is currently representing municipalities against drug manufactures involving the opioid epidemic. Brian is licensed to practice law in the state of Ohio and The United States District Court located in Cleveland, Ohio. Brian, his wife Kate and his 3 kids currently reside in Lyndhurst, Ohio.
Areas Of Practice
- Asbestos & Mesothelioma
- Personal Injury
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Car Accident
- Ohio, 2007
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2007
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. – 2007
- Cleveland State University
- B.S. – 2001
- Major: Political Science
- Maple Heights High School – 1993
- Jury verdict for $ 90,000.00 for injuries sustained when a teenager was struck by a motor-vehicle while he was crossing the street.
- Settled over 5 million dollars in asbestos related claims, including but not limited to third-party claims and bankruptcy trust claims.
- Court of Appeals overturned a $ 900,000.00 judgment against a Plaintiff under a business contract.
- Settled an insurance claim for $ 300,000.00 for injuries suffered in a motor-vehicle accident.
- Settled an insurance claim for $ 275,000.00 for injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.
Honors and Awards
- Selected To Rising Stars: 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present
- Ohio State and American Bar Association, Member, 2007 to Present