Constantine P. Venizelos
- Partner since December 2015
Constantine (Dean) Venizelos joined the firm as an attorney in 2005. Dean specializes in asbestos bankruptcy trusts, and pharmaceutical litigation. As the head of the bankruptcy and settlements departments, Dean has helped thousands of clients obtain compensation from various asbestos bankruptcy trusts.
Dean is experienced in a variety of matters including asbestos trust distribution procedures, multi-district litigation, and Medicare lien resolution. Dean has negotiated resolutions to over ten-thousand Medicare liens on behalf of the clients of Kelley & Ferraro. Dean also serves as a representative to thousands of clients on various asbestos trust advisory committees.
Prior to joining the firm Dean spent some time as a contract attorney for the United States Department of Justice.
Areas Of Practice
- Pharmaceutical Litigation
- Medicare Lien Resolution
- Asbestos Litigation
- Ohio, 2004
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. - 2004
- Case Weatherhead School of Management
- M.B.A. - 2004
- Washington & Jefferson College, Washington, Pennsylvania
- B.A. - 2000
Honors and Awards
- Selected To Rising Stars: 2017
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Department of Justice Antitrust Division, Contract Attorney