Mason was graduated from Normandy High School in 2007, The Ohio State University with a BA in Sociology/Criminology in 2011, and received his JD from Cleveland Marshall College of Law in 2014. Mason joined Kelley Ferraro in 2012 as a law clerk and was named an associate attorney with the firm in 2014.
Mason has worked in the firm's litigation department since 2014 and has successfully managed a wide variety of personal injury lawsuits from inception to settlement. His clients include those affected by asbestos exposure, pharmaceutical drugs, defective products. Mason also represents individuals who have suffered various personal injuries that cause damages due to the fault of another.
Mason also has extensive experience with municipal law and has represented both public entites and private clients in legal matters involving cities, villages, and townships throughout the state of Ohio. Mason currently serves as the lead prosecutor and assistant law director for the Village of Walton Hills, Ohio, and also serves as the assistant law director for the Village of Brooklyn Heights, Ohio.
Year Joined Firm
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Municipal Law
- Criminal Defense
- Ohio, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 2014
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio – 2014
- The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- BA in Sociology/Criminology – 2011
- Normandy High School, Parma, Ohio – 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar, Member
- Parma Bar Association, Member
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Kelley Ferraro, Law Clerk
- Franklin County Clerk of Court, Clerk