Osborne has represented injured workers and surviving spouses who have lost a loved one due to an occupational disease before the Industrial Commission of Ohio and various courts throughout the state. He has successfully obtained judgements and settlements of over 10 million dollars since joining Kelley and Ferraro.
In 2010, Osborne became an Associate after previously working as a Law Clerk at the firm. In December of 2019, Osborne was named Partner of Kelley & Ferraro LLP. He was graduated from Villa Angela St. Joseph in Cleveland in 2003 and Mercyhurst University in 2007 with a BA in Criminal Justice and Sociology. Osborne graduated from Ohio Northern University College of Law in 2010. He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association and the Ohio Association of Justice.
Osborne has been selected by Super Lawyer to the Ohio Rising Stars list for six consecutive years, from 2017 to 2022. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected to receive this honor. Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
Areas Of Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Toxic Torts Asbestos
- Medical Malpractice
- Ohio, 2010
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, Ada, Ohio
- J.D. – 2010
- Mercyhurst College, Erie, Pennsylvania
- B.A. – 2007
- Major: Criminal Justice and Sociology
Honors and Awards
- Selected To Rising Stars: 2017 – 2022
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio State Bar Association, Member, 2011 to Present
- Ohio Association of Justice, Member, 2016 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- Kelley & Ferraro LLP, Law Clerk, 2009 to 2010
- Kelley & Ferraro LLP, Legal Assistant
- Cuyahoga Co. Prosecutors Office, Law Clerk, 2007
- Erie Co. Public Defenders Office, Legal Intern, 2006