Skilled Assistance With Pharmaceutical And Opioid Litigation
When a new medication receives Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approval, patients and health care providers assume that it will be safe. We trust that medicines have been adequately tested before they are released. If this does not happen, patients may suffer serious side effects resulting in permanent injury or wrongful death.
At the Cleveland law firm of Kelley Ferraro, LLC, we represent individuals who have been harmed by defective drugs or have been overprescribed opioids. We work hard to hold pharmaceutical companies and medical professionals responsible for negligence that causes injury and death to patients. Our Ohio trial lawyers have the experience to take on large corporations successfully.
For a free consultation with our Cleveland pharmaceutical litigation attorneys, please call 216-238-8654 or contact us online.
The firm is currently pursuing damages for injuries and wrongful deaths caused by the following drugs:
- Elmiron – used to reduce bladder pain
- Actos (pioglitazone) and Invokana (canagliflozin) – used by diabetics to help control blood sugar levels
- Gadolinium-based contrast agents – used during MRI scans to enhance imaging
- Opioid painkillers – used for pain management
- Valsartan – used by heart patients to lower blood pressure
- Zantac (Ranitidine) – used for acid reflux (heartburn)
- Yaz, Yasmin and Ocella – oral contraceptive drugs
- Zofran – used by pregnant women to treat morning sickness
Helping You Recover Losses Caused By Defective Drug Injuries And Deaths
If you or a family member has suffered a serious or fatal injury because of these drugs or the opioid epidemic that is gripping our nation, you may be entitled to compensation from the manufacturer or medical facility. You may be able to recover damages for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Families that have lost loved ones to wrongful death may also be able to collect compensation for funeral expenses and the loss of a loved one.
We prepare every case for trial to ensure that our clients are positioned to receive a favorable settlement or verdict. Our attorneys have earned a reputation as smart, aggressive litigators who work tirelessly for clients.