Helping Mesothelioma Victims In Ohio And Nationwide
Mesothelioma victims and their families are in a difficult situation. Simply getting the diagnosis is traumatic; the months ahead are full of doctor’s appointments, surgery and cancer treatments. To cover the medical costs, lost income and other losses, victims will need considerable financial compensation.
Were You Sickened On The Job In Ohio Through Exposure To Asbestos?
The trial attorneys at Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, have dedicated their careers to helping mesothelioma victims recover compensation from asbestos manufacturers and distributors. We have extensive experience handling mesothelioma claims, and our lawyers will advise you of your rights.
Even if you receive workers’ compensation benefits, you may recover additional damages in a separate personal injury suit. Dependents who have lost a family member to wrongful death can file for damages as well.
Our experienced personal injury attorneys are prepared to advise and represent people injured throughout the state of Ohio and nationwide. Our legal team has recovered over $1 billion for asbestos and mesothelioma clients throughout the U.S.
Contact us if you believe you or your family member may have become ill through exposure to asbestos at hazardous Ohio job sites such as:
- General Motors plants in Norwood, Warren or Mansfield
- American Sheet & Tin Plate Company in Alliance
- Columbus Steel Company
- General Electric in Canton
- Goodyear Aircraft in Canton
- Ford Motor Company in Cincinnati
- American Steel Foundry in Alliance
- Dayton Power & Light
- Akron Gas Company
- B.F. Goodrich Chemical Company in Avon Lake
- Diamond Rubber Company in South Akron
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber in Akron
For a free consultation with an Ohio mesothelioma lawyer, please call our Cleveland office at 216-238-8654, or contact us online. We represent asbestos and mesothelioma clients nationwide.
It is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible after receiving a mesothelioma diagnosis. There are strict statutes of limitations for filing personal injury and wrongful death lawsuits related to asbestos exposure and mesothelioma. Speak with one of our attorneys to learn about the statute of limitations.
View pages on our website to learn the answers to these common questions:
- What is mesothelioma?
- Why did this happen to me?
- What are the clinical signs of mesothelioma?
- Where do I go from here?
- What are answers to common mesothelioma and asbestos questions?
- What information do I need to know as an asbestos victim?
- What are the history and consequences of asbestos?
- What is peritoneal mesothelioma?
- Who is at risk for mesothelioma?
Talk To An Ohio Mesothelioma Attorney Today
Our plaintiffs’ law firm represents people injured on the job in Ohio and in other states across the U.S.
At Kelley & Ferraro, LLP, we offer free initial in-person or phone consultations to mesothelioma victims in Ohio across the nation. Please send an email or call our office at 216-238-8654 today to schedule your free consultation.