Were you or someone you love recently diagnosed with mesothelioma? This deadly cancer is caused by exposure to asbestos fibers. Many people were exposed to these microscopic fibers while working in occupations and industries that used high levels of asbestos.
To help you understand what your diagnosis means and how you can fight back, read our white paper entitled, What To Do After A Mesothelioma Diagnosis: Asbestos Exposure And Your Rights.
In this guide, you will learn:
- What the high-risk occupations and industries include
- What the symptoms and signs of mesothelioma are
- What to do if you are diagnosed with mesothelioma
- Who can be held responsible for your cancer diagnosis
- How you can afford proper medical care and provide for your family
The dangers of asbestos were hidden for decades by businesses throughout the U.S. Learn how to fight back.